DUBAI TOUR RESERVATION AND PAYMENT LINK
October 07, 2019 - October 14, 2019
Join us as we travel to... DUBAI, UAE! See your trip itinerary for full details.
|10/7/19||Dubai, UAE||Time Based on Flight Schedule|
|10/14/19||Dubai, UAE||Time Based on Flight Schedule|
Per Person Pricing
(Based on double occupancy)
|Accommodation Category||Type||Per Person|
|Travel Insurance||Price TBA|
- All payments should be made using a credit card through our secure payment link.
- INITIAL DEPOSIT: $250.00 per person Non Refundable, payable upon booking.
- FINAL PAYMENT DUE: 60 days prior to departure.
- 90‐61 days before departure: 25% of land cost or $100 per person, whichever is greater.
- 60‐ 46 days before departure: 50% of land cost or $100 per person, whichever is greater.
- 45‐16 days before departure: 75% of land cost or $100 per person, whichever is greater.
- 15 days to day of departure: 100% of the land cost for entire group (no shows)
** In addition to penalties that are imposed by other suppliers such as airlines, hotels, etc.
- If a passenger's cancellation creates a change in the price schedule, the tour price will be revised, based on the remaining number of participants. A passenger becoming a single, as a result of a partner's cancellation, must pay the single supplement.
- There is no refund for any unused portion of the service, regardless of the reason. All suppliers are paid in advance. We do not get a refund from suppliers for any reason.
- Changes: Any change to an existing reservation requires full cancellation and rebooking and will be subject to full cancellation fees. The cost of any changes or additions after departure will be at the local rate at the time of the amendment and must be borne by the passenger.
- Airline Tickets: Once full payment is received; airline tickets will be issued and are fully non-refundable.
It’s strongly suggested that you purchase travel protection and trip cancellation insurance. All deposits are nonrefundable without the purchase of Travel Protection due to penalty and fees imposed by suppliers. If you choose to decline this valuable protection, you are assuming ALL losses and/or expenses that could result from your travel arrangements including but not limited to - cancellation or interruption, baggage and personal effects, emergency medical care and/or transportation, flight or travel accidents and rental car damage.